Monday, December 27, 2010

Katha 21 – Man, Cherry and Apple – B


A man once got a big pumpkin. It was so big; it wasn’t necessary to show it.
Another man said, “Wow! You have got a big pumpkin. You have become a really great man now. Nobody has ever got anything like this before.”
First one said, “No, no! It’s not my greatness. I went this way by chance. But I walked till my feet bled. Then I got this. And that also because of my extremely good luck. Such big pumpkins are very few in this world. And I know many people who couldn’t get one, though they walked more than me, till death.
Then another man said, “Wow! You are really very lucky to get such a big pumpkin. You have become a great man.”
First one said, “No, no! It’s not my greatness. And even though I found it, this pumpkin is not mine. It is from god’s garden. It belongs to all. It is for everyone.
Then he called all of them and distributed it amongst them.
Then all of them said to each other, “he is really a great man”.

No comments:

Post a Comment