Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Katha 22 – Man, Cherry and – B


The man, who was rich because of cherries and apple, got another cherry one day. To show his greatness he showed it to another man.
Another one said, “Wow! You have got another cherry. You have become greater. But see, with luck, I have also found this small cherry”.
The rich man said, “Let me see … Yes! It is indeed a small cherry. But you are a small man. You don’t have any use of it. Let it be with me. Besides, I am a big man, so it’s my right to have it”.
Then, the man, who was rich because of cherries and apple, became richer.


The man, who was rich because of cherries and apple, got a pumpkin one day. It was so big, it wasn’t necessary to show it. Still he called others and said, “See, I have got this Big Pumpkin”.
Others said “Wow, what a big pumpkin”.
Rich man said, “Yes. I am great that’s why I got this also”.
Others said, “You have become great. You are lucky”.
Rich man said, “Yes, of course. I am great. That’s why my luck is also great. My luck is greater than all your lucks added together. That’s why I got this. And only great men like me have the right to be lucky and to have cherries, apples, pumpkins and everything. Such big pumpkins are very rare. So now I have become one of the few greatest men in the world”.
Then, all other men having nothing but only bad lucks greeted him with big applause.

No comments:

Post a Comment